joi, 15 martie 2012

Would You Rather Beauty Tag

 My friend Alexandra tagged me to do this.Thank you sweetie hehe

 #1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
 I always have messy hair and wear a bit o make-up...but i'd reather have nice hair and no make-up

#2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Well you can wear fake eyelashes..so i'd like to keep my eyebrows on my face,thank you.

#3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I never bought from Mac, or Sephora..so..i donno:-??

#4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
 80's perm??HELL NO!

#5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Overdone blush.

#6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Because my legs are too skinny i cant wear shorts.So i'd say MC Hammer pants..lol even if they look kinda funny.

#7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
I hate tan!!But  i choose weird tan lines.I dont wanna look like a walking pumpkin.

#8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad hair color for sure

#9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Does twitter have videos of kittens??that's what i thought..

#10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Well i dont always use mascara.I use my brushes more often.But because mascara can't be replaced ,i'll give up using brushes.

If you wanna do this tag ..then you're tagged lol

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu